WHO WE ARE
We are a Maritime Agency which provides agency services, pilotage, transport of personnel, supplies and other requirements of the vessels we attend, developing our activities with efficiency, safety and environmental care employing highly trained personnel committed to continuous improvement.
To be the leading shipping agency in the domestic market through the continued commitment of our staff, aimed to the continuous improvement and sustainable development of our company, customers and community.
Provide shipping agency services, pilotage, transportation of personnel and materials, fulfilling the requirements and expectations of our customers, developing our activities with quality, safety and special care of our clients, personnel and the environment.
HEALTH, SAFETY, QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICIES (HSQE)
- Fulfilling our customer ́s requirements and other interested parties in order to achieve their satisfaction.
- Living a culture of risk management along the processes to prevent possible deviations or non-conformities in the Integrated Management System.
- Controlling the risks in order to prevent injuries and occupational illness, providing safe and healthy working conditions.
- Controlling possible environmental issues/damage/harm in order to protect the environment, including pollution prevention and sustainable use for resources, from the perspective of the product ́s life cycles and services involved.
- Preventing all illicit activity, corruption and bribery in our operations and activities.
- Establishing the prohibition of the consumption, possession and transportation of alcohol and drugs.
- Ensure the integrity of data by the company through the use of information technologies, both in physical and / or digital format, required by internal workers, customers and suppliers, in order to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information.
- Complying with the applicable legal requirements, internal regulations and other agreements that the company subscribes within the framework of the Integrated Management System.
- Guaranteeing that workers and their representatives are consulted and participate actively in the Integrated Management System.
- Improving continuously the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System in benefit of achieving the company ́s strategic goals.
Representaciones Navieras y Aduaneras S.A.C. – RENADSA, is a private company of recognized prestige, with over 50 years of uninterrupted and efficient maritime and port activity.
It was founded on January 28, 1965 to provide services as a tanker shipping agent at the port of Callao, expanding its activities along the peruvian coast.
We have our own offices in Talara, Paita (Bayóvar), Callao (La Pampilla, Oquendo, APMT, Conchán) and Pisco, We attend Salaverry, Chimbote, Supe, Mollendo, Ilo and Iquitos through subagents.